Advanced Coaching Program in Leadership and Well-Being
• Would you like to significantly advance your coaching skills and impact, while deepening your self-awareness and your capacity for generating greater meaning and purpose in the world?
• Do you want to make new discoveries in your coaching and create a new vision of what's possible for you and your clients?
• Do you want to increase your breadth of community with other future-thinking coaches who are committed to creating greater well-being for all?
If so, George Mason University's Advanced Coaching Program in Leadership and Well-Being is for you. This six-month, cohort-based program offers training in a cutting edge-toolbox of innovative coaching methods and transformative mindfulness practices that deepens self-awareness, coaching presence, and coaching ability toward greater levels of individual and organizational well-being.
What is a Well-Being Coach?
A Well-Being Coach…
- Uses theory and research from the field of positive psychology and the practices of mindfulness to inform his/her coaching practice and philosophy.
• Is committed to a life-long inner development journey so that he/she can envision and generate greater world consciousness.
• Has an understanding and comprehension of the intersections between positive psychology, well-being, mindfulness, resilience in their personal lives and incorporates these concepts in their capacity as a coach.
• Embodies the notion that there is a universal and energetic connectivity that affects all of humanity's ability to thrive, flourish, and to achieve greater levels of well-being.
• Has the capacity to coach from within, with client, in organizations, and in the world.